Thursday 28 April 2011

Please Bear with me #2

Hi, here I am again with card number two using the new Harri Bear - Hats Off, digi stamp set which is exclusive to The Clipart Fairy. As I said in my previous post the set comes with a Teddy and three little hats, birthday, baby and Christmas, this time around I am using the baby hat and the Interactive b is for Girl set. When my daughter Stacy, who is three months pregnant, saw the card this morning she told me I had to save it until we knew whether her baby was a boy or girl (will be finiding out in a couple of weeks), because if she has a girl she wants it. What she doesn't know yet, is that just after she left, an old friend telephoned and told me she had just become a Grandma and could I do her a baby girl card ASAP., suffice to say I added the wording and baby's name (Neive) to this card, and she has already been to collect it. I will have to make Stacy another if hers is a girl LOL!



side view to show layers


Close up view of hat

I tied yellow ribbon from stash around the letter b and hung a little pink dummy which came from Mei Flower from it. The scalloped circle was cut with my nesties and big shot machine and once again there is oodles of glamour dust to make it sparkle.

My next and final post for today will be using the Christmas hat!

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges;

Bearly Mine - beautiful babies
Partytime Tuesday - anything goes
Craft your Passion - show us your layers
Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge - Welcome Home
Sparkles Forum - anything goes

10 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Colette no wonder she wanted this beautiful card its just so perfect for a new baby and just love all the detail and image!!

Never got round any blogs yesterday so I nearly missed the beautiful easel card just love it and a great idea!! Love Chanelle xxxxx

Miria said...

So lovely, Colette! I like the sweet image and all the Lo! Congrats to you and your daughter! Hugs, Miria
p.s. waiting for the christmas version :)

Nannieflash said...

Oh that is such a gorgeous card and I love the sentiments. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us Bearly Mine.....

Hugs
Judith

Karen said...

Gorgeous - I love it! Congratulations to Kathy on the birth of her Granddaughter Neive.

Tamara Morton said...

Wonderful card I just adore it Thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion
Hugs
Tamara

Courtney said...

This is so adorable Collette!! Thanks for playing along in our "Welcome Home" Challenge at Penny's. Good Luck!

Courtney~

Tip Top said...

Congrats to Stacy - Will is going to be a big brother!! Beautiful cards - will add to my 'need / must have' list!!

Sharon said...

What a beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty.
Hope to see you again soon.
Sharon x

Darlene said...

Oh my stars ... this is so adorable! Thanks so much for joining in on our challenge at Penny's.

Darlene
PPCC DT