Friday 29 April 2011

Stashbox Stamps, plus Purple, Blue and Aqua

Just getting ready to settle down and watch the Royal wedding, but before I do it's time for Stashbox Stamp week at Polkadoodles. Every four weeks we make cards or projects combining any rubber stamps we have with Polkadoodle products. Enfys has set the challenge this week and as well as your stashbox stamps she wants to see projects that contain any shade of
Purple, Blue and Aqua
but the twist is - your project must contain all three colours

This week I have used one of my favourite ( I only have about 3 LOL!) rubber stamps, it's from Inkadinkado and I'm not sure it's even available any more, I have had if for years but it still makes me giggle! The image was stamped with chipped sapphire TH distress ink onto white card, then mounted onto aqua and purple card. The papers are all from the Wonderland CD. I used a Martha Stewart border punch for one of the layers and used the little left over punched out petal shapes to make the three little flowers. I rounded some of the corners and rubbed a brown fluid chalk ink pad around the edges of the papers and card.The ribbon was white and coloured with promarkers in lilac, cool aqua and pastel blue, a couple of gems from stash finished off the design.


I printed a sheet of each design of paper, so decided to use the left over pieces to decorate the back and inside of the card. I left the message panel blank as I thought you could use this card for many different occasions.


Head on over to the Polkadoodle challenge blog and check out the fabulous inspiration from my teamies, and also watch out for Nikky on Create and Craft, you can catch her at 7pm on Sunday and 9am and 3pm on Monday.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely colour combination. Stamp is fab!

XxJULESxX said...

just beautiful and i love the colours!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and great image and sentiment! I love the design and color combo!

uhooi said...

waw,, It works very good and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com