Thursday 22 December 2011

Clipart Fairy Little Beauty

As promised on Sunday I have a pretty little birthday card to show you, made using the Little Beauty Paper pack and one of the Little Birthday Beauties images from the Clipart Fairy. The paper pack contains 32 gorgeous papers made especially to co-ordinate with the images, but they don't have any particular theme to them, there is a mixure of dots, stripes, checks and floral which makes them very versatile and perfect for any girly cards. The image pack contains 6 little girl graphics, so plenty of card design options with the two kits combined.

 I have used a plain paper from the pack printed onto A4 card for my card base, then matted and layered different papers, some with double sided tape, some with foam pads, to add some dimension to the card. 
Scalloped Frame - X-cut Die-licious dies
Sentiment shape - Memory Box Woven circle die
Charm, Polka dot ribbon and gems - MeiFlower

The Clipart Fairy also has a new CD coming out in the New Year, and to give you a taste of what's on it she is giving away a fab freebie over on her blog, a complete shaper set and matching alphabet, just pop over here if you want to snag it for yourself.

How are your Christmas preparations going? I just need to finishing wrapping a couple of pressies and get to the local farm shop for my potatoes and  veggies and I am just about ready for Christmas, I don't know about it being the most wonderful time of the year, I think it is definitely the most stressful time of the year LOL!

2 comments:

Maritha said...

Åhhhh that is just so cute....you have "tricked" me in to buying a lot from that page now Colette,so i have a bunch at home redy to play with...hi hi,hope you get a extra gift from your boss!! But what paper do you use to ´print the paper and images out?? I have tryed to figured out on the card you sent me...=)
Big hug sweetie

Maria said...

Super cute!
HUgs,

Maria