Sunday 7 October 2012

Chilly Chilli!

Today I have another Christmas card to show you, the penguin I have used comes from a kit I purchased from Tinker n Co called Chilli penguin Snowflakes for Sale, as well as the digital stamp you get a coloured version of the penguin and some papers.
For my card I used the digital stamp, coloured him in Photoshop and then used some digital papers from a scrapbooking kit to put the card together. I have glittered all the snowflakes in the sky, around the edge of the two big snowflakes and all over the snowflake in Chilli's hat.
The stitching around the paper is also digital, it was a freebie I picked up years ago and is unfortunately no longer available.


Image - Chilli Penguin Snowflakes for sale digital stamp - coloured in Photoshop
Papers - Snow Friends - LLiella and K. Miller - Sweet Shoppe Designs
Digital stitches - Freebie
Letters made up in Photoshop with a mix of papers and a font.
Metallic edged silver grey ribbon, snowflake charm and gems - Meiflower.

I have been busy making some samples for Mei using some of her new stock and will be showing them over the next week or so.

See you soon,
Hugs,
Colette xx

2 comments:

Karen said...

What a brilliant card! I love the little Penguin, he is so cute. Love the card design. Fab!!!
Karen x

Tinker N Co said...

beautiful card collette thank you so much for the plug also x kind regards jo - tinkernco