Thursday 1 November 2012

Chick's Night Out!

I thought I would show you a card I made for my friend Julie's birthday, we have been friends for forty years next year ( the teacher sat me next to her when I moved to a new school and told her to look after me and we have been friends ever since). She does enjoy a tipple, so I thought this image and sentiment would be perfect for her birthday card (we always swap humorous cards on our birthdays, although the ones Julie sends to me are usually a little rude LOL!) I'm much more refined and better behaved than her and wouldn't dream of sending her something rude, yeh, as if ! LOL!


Image and Martini sentiment - Martini Chicks - Designed to Delight 
as usual I've coloured it in Photoshop
Papers - Doofles - Kristen-Cronin Barrow
Grosgrain Ribbon and Laugh charm - Meiflower

I made a little swizzle stick from some beads and an eye pin, and dangled a charm from it, then tucked it behind the martini sentiment.

See you tomorrow,
hugs,
Colette xx


2 comments:

Caroline said...

Love the image it's adorable and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Karen said...

Love the image and the layout is great, colours are lovely.