Wednesday 7 November 2012

Pyramage

I love to add layers to my card image, and generally do it either by layering up another copy of the image usually with a small white border, or using my favourite method, which is decoupage. Not everyone, likes the intricate cutting that can be involved in this, (the ladies who come to my card class aren't too keen on decoupage), so pyramage is a much easier way of adding some depth to your card without all the fussy cutting, and that's exactly how the depth has been achieved on this particular card.

Kit used - Primitive Christmas Tree - Paper Creator
Kraft card blank and matching envelope
Spare Kraft card
Border - Nellie Snellen MFD023 Border 2
Ribbon and Charm - Meiflower

I printed out the matching envelope front, cut off the top flap and attached it to the Kraft envelope with double sided tape.

Will be back tomorrow with a couple more cards,
See you then
hugs,
Colette xx

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card love the little tree and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Karen said...

Usually when I see the word pyramage I run a mile, but I haven't seen it done this way before and I like it! The image is lovely and I loke the layout of yor card.