Monday 12 November 2012

Winter Girl

I had a lovely time on Saturday at the Hobbycraft show at the NEC in Birmingham, I went along with a couple of friends and met up with Claire, one of my Teddy Bo design team buddies, (we met there last year for the first time), we had a good chat and did a little shopping. I didn't spend anywhere near as much as usual, because I was trying to be good and not buy any dies (my main weakness) and managed not to buy a single one, waahaaay. 

I was worn out yesterday, talking and spending money really tires you out LOL! but it was lovely to catch up with Claire and have a look around at all the fabulous crafting goodies. I watched a couple of demonstrations of the new Ebosser, my hubby bought me one a couple of weeks ago and at the moment it is still in the box, so I am feeling inspired now to get it out and have a play.

I have another Paper Creator card to show you today, once again using pyramage, but this time the layers are cut in circles and I also made up the matching box.

Kit used - Winter Girl - Paper Creator
Organza and grosgrain ribbon - Meiflower

The snowman is cut and embossed and then whilst still in the die, I rubbed over the top with various coloured ink pads to accentuate the embossing.

Thanks for popping in,
hugs,
Colette xx


2 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Karen said...

Oh, I really like this style of pyramage. Lovely image and gorgeous card - I love it!!!