Monday 10 December 2012

Where the snow falls

Here's another Paper Creator card kit, I'm loving this type of pyramage, it adds dimension to the card, but there is not as much intricate cutting as there would be with decoupage (still my favourite way of adding dimension though LOL!).

The card kit uses the Flat Bottom Snowy illustration from Sassy Cheryl (image also available at Paper Creator), and this time around I have chosen to make the matching box.


Card Kit - Where the Snow Falls - Paper Creator
Snowflake die - Die-namics Jumbo Snowflake (sprayed with adhesive and sprinkled with Glamour Dust)
I also picked out the snowflakes on the image topper with my quickie glue pen
and sprinkled with Glamour Dust.

Thanks for stopping by,
see you tomorrow,
hugs,
Colette xx


2 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous Colette the snowman is adorable and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

Lau W said...

Oh wow, love how you created the dimension ! The snowflake is superb, your card is very nice !
xx