Saturday 23 March 2013

A Pirates Life Bookmark Card

Paper Creator have a fabulous Mega Bundle of bookmark cards, these are brilliant as you are giving a card and little gift at the same time, they are really easy to make and the Mega Bundle contains 10 different designs. You can also buy the designs singly.

The kit contains decoupage, a matching envelope and and a blank bookmark and sentiment panel so that you can add your own wording if you want. I have made a couple of these and the one I am showing you today is just printed as it comes, I have added the decoupage layers, perforated down the join between the card and bookmark so the bookmark will tear off easily and made the matching envelope.
I will show you another later in the week where I added my own wording to the bookmark and sentiment panel.


Paper Creator Bookmark Cards - Mega Bundle
Ribbon and Gems - Meiflower.

Book Mark Cards - Mega Bundle

thanks for popping in,
hugs,
Colette xx

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card....gorgeous image and layout.xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is delightful Collette! It's a super idea and I love the sentiment and the matching envelope too. Hugs, Lesley

Kim said...

fabulous bookmark card - what a great idea.
Kim x