Sunday 31 March 2013

Special Delivery!!!

Happy Easter!

Today's card has absolutely nothing at all to do with Easter, (although the papers came from an Easter Digital scrap booking kit so does that count?!), but I bought the digi stamp a couple of days ago and couldn't wait to colour it up and show it off.
 I have a few friends who would really appreciate this fun card.

Image - Special Delivery digi stamp - Redonkulous Designs, coloured in Photoshop
Papers, border and corner - So Egg-cited - Crazy 4 Monograms
Arrow - Kidstruction - Crazy 4 Monograms
Sentiments - computer generated
Stick on gems - Meiflower

On Friday morning I spent a couple of hours adding gems to two pairs of baby Converse. My daughter Stacy had bought a pair for each of her brother and sisters new babies but wanted me to bling them up. You should have seen the state of me doing them, the glue is toxic and has to be used in a well ventilated area and you need to wear a mask too, so there I was sitting in my craft room with all the windows wide open, wearing a big thick woolly cardigan, scarf, protective mask and goggles and looking like something from a horror movie, (not much different than usual then LOL!). I blinged the rubber toes and added a little bit of a design around the sides.

I think they turned out OK.

Wishing you all a lovely Easter,
hugs,
Colette xx

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great image and brilliant colouring in Photoshop from you (as usual). Though I hope the delivery driver who comes to my house never turns up like this!Really fun card.
As if the Converse weren't cute enough - your blingification looks fab!!!

Anonymous said...

Rofl!!!
I love what you've created here hun!!!
Just love it!

Hugs n love,
K.xx

Roma said...

Lol! what a fab card ,i love it !

the bling on the converse are excellent ! x