Thursday 4 April 2013

All Aboard!

Today I have two cards to show you using some of the Papermania All Aboard products. These are both Crafty Devils samples and you can find all products used in store.

For the first card I made an A5 card blank from orange card, cut part of the front away and rounded the corners on the back., then decorated both with papers from the paper pad.  I die cut a circle of card and map paper to represent a globe and attached to the front of the card. I then attached an Airplane bookmark to the "globe" and used some of the embellishments to finish off the card.

Papermania All Aboard Bookmark Airplane

For this card I used a square card blank, folded the front in half down the middle and then used a circle die to cut through both layers. I added a strip of acetate between the the layers and then glued them together. I decorated the card using papers from the pack and a ribbon clip then fixed the Airplane bookmark to the acetate so that it looks like it is flying.


Papermania All Aboard Bookmark Airplane

thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great cards - I really like the first one. I have been looking for a 'world map' background paper, so I will go and check this out.

Doreen said...

Beautiful cards,love the papers and fab details.xxx

Pia S said...

These cards look fabulous, and I do like your choice of the travel theme with plenty of details!