Saturday 18 May 2013

Little Fishy

I used the cute Little Fishy Topper sheet from Paper Creator to make today's card, I love fish, we have a couple of small tropical fish tanks at home, one in the living room and one in Meg's, room, I used to have a really big one, but it took up too much space, and with Meg being in a wheelchair there just wasn't enough room for her to manoeuvre, so we had to downsize. My tank is full of neons, I love the bright colours and to watch them darting around, I also have a couple of glass catfish in there, you can see right through them - totally weird!

Anyway today's little fishy is a cutie, I printed the sheet out twice so that I could add some decoupage layers, I also added googly eyes and some dewdrop bubbles. There is a blank square on the sheet and I added my sentiment to that.
The card front has been cut down to half it's height and shaped around the topper which is fixed into place on what would normally be the inside of the card. I cut around the waves and attached them along the top of the card front.
Images - Little Fishy Topper - Paper Creator
Paper, wave border - Pool Party - Just so Scrappy
Dewdrops - stash
Ribbon - Meiflower

See you Monday with the new Besties Challenge and Blog hop Candy winner,
Thanks for stopping by,
have a lovely weekend,

Colette xx



3 comments:

Karen said...

Great card, love the little fish - cute! Card design and colours are great and I like the dewdrop bubbles. xx

Bhawana said...

wow amazing card.. bright colors... so cheerful and happy card.

Lau W said...

Oh cute cute cute !! Such a lovely card Colette, so fun !
xxx