Wednesday 25 September 2013

Embossed Christmas Card

I really wanted to use the Crafts Too Christmas Greetings embossing folder as I have had it in my collection for a couple of years now and don't think I have ever used it, mind you I have a lot of dies and embossing folders like that LOL! every single die or folder I buy I have an idea for at the time, and then they go into a box with the rest and the next time I come across them I can't remember what my idea was!

This Christmas card was quick and easy to put together, but I love the way it turned out.


Kraft card - Anna Marie Designs
Pearlescent card -  Craft Creations
Crafts Too embossing folder - Christmas Greetings
Paper - Fizzy Moon Festive Fun designer paper pack
Wide Satin ribbon, stick on pearls and diamante ribbon slider - Meiflower

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx




1 comment:

Roma said...

What a eye catching card !the colours of card & ribbon plus the fab embossing & the diamante ribbon slider is so gorgeous !x