Monday 7 October 2013

Cherry Blossom Geisha

It's time for another challenge at My Besties this week, and this time around the theme is...
If you want to play along, just show us any creation containing a My Bestie image, the winner gets to choose five My Besties digital images, we also have a runners up prize and the DT favourite also wins themselves three My Besties images.

This is one of my favourite images, she was such a joy to colour, I love anything oriental, and really enjoyed putting this card together.

Cherry Blossom Geisha - My Besties - Coloured in Photoshop
Digital papers and lanterns - Sakura Garden - Mindy Terasawa (no longer available)
Tree branch - hand cut
Leaves - Cheery Lyn Flourish Leaf strip
Cherry Blossoms - Memory Box die
Tiny blossoms on tree - Crystal sequin blossoms - Meiflower
(I also added tiny stick on gems in the centres)

Pop over to the My Besties challenge blog and check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of my teamies, and don't forget it you are going to enter the challenge you must use a My Besties image.

Thanks for looking,
hugs,
Colette xx


1 comment:

Maritha said...

OMG!!! This is just superduper gorgeous!! =) Love it!

Hugs