Saturday 1 February 2014

Another sneak peek - First Love Ultimate Kit

I have a huge collection of dies, and when I say huge, I mean HUGE! I have hundreds and any of my friends who have been in my craft room can vouch for that fact LOL!
I have so many that half of them (probably more) have never been used, so my New Years resolution for this year is to use as many as I can, and I've made a start with today's card.
I've used the image, papers, scalloped topper and sentiment circle from Paper Creators First Love Ultimate kit - (which should be in store very soon).
I've re-sized the image (included in kit) to fit on to the sentiment circle.


Papers, Image, Sentiment, scalloped circle - First Love Ultimate Kit - Paper Creator
White Linen card - Papermill Direct
Embossing Folder - A4 Cascading hearts
Lifestyle nesting circles die
Spellbinders Borderabilities - A2 scalloped borders 1
Butterflies - CC Cutters die
X-cut palm punch - Pointed Butterfly large
Ribbon and gems - Meiflower

Woohoo! four different dies used, I'm off to a good start, I've got a couple more cards made using the papers in this kit with some more of my dies, so I'm on a roll, hehe!

Thanks for dropping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

No comments: