Monday 24 February 2014

Box of Butterflies

I've seen a lot of these pop up box cards around recently so thought I would have a go, there are lots of video tutorials on You tube, but I came across this fantastic one, with step by step instructions, templates and even cutting files to download and thought that the way she had done the internal struts looked easier to put together than the others (I tried both ways and this was much easier).



Papers, butterflies, tag and flowers - My Beloved Digital scrap kit - Just So Scrappy
X-cut palm punch - Pointed Butterflies - small, medium and large.
Pearl embellishments, gems and ribbon - Meiflower

Thanks for dropping in,
hugs,
Colette xx



4 comments:

Debbie said...

This is so beautiful Colette.Love the soft subtle colours.I must have a go at one of these soon.Hugs Debbie x

Roma said...

Love it,love the colours & butterflies !i have never made one of these before ,might give it a try x

Becky said...

wow, this is so creative. Gorgeous colors and loving those butterflies.

Karen said...

Wow, this looks amazing, I love it. Inspiring. x