Wednesday 23 April 2014

Boy and Girl Holy Communion

Last year I coloured up a couple of images to make First Holy Communion cards for some of my friends children, only to find out that there wouldn't be any taking place in Liverpool because things were changing around the way it was being done, not being Catholic myself I don't know all the ins and outs, but I do know they are definitely taking place this year, so I have finally made my images up into cards.

The layout for both cards is exactly the same, but I have used satin ribbon, gems, glitter and a fancier border punch on the girl card and grosgrain ribbon, pearls and a plain scallop border punch on the boys.



Digital stamps - Communion Prayer boy and girl - Di's digistamps
Digital Papers - Boys and Girls First communion - Gabz Design shop Etsy
Lifestyle nesting Scalloped circle dies
Lifestyle nesting circle dies
EK Success slim edger  punch - Arch Scallop
Ribbons, gems, pearls - Meiflower

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Such beautiful cards Colette and love the images.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Maritha said...

Åhhh they are just lovely both of them!! =)

Hugs my friend

Bridie said...

Really sweet cards

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a lovely day.

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Karen said...

Love images and beautifully coloured, the card layout is nice and they are both lovely cards. x