Saturday 17 May 2014

Hi!

It's time for another challenge over at Paper Creator today and this time around the theme is
what could be easier?
The randomly picked winner gets a £10 store voucher and you don't even have to use Paper Creator products to play along, although if you do you get two entries into the draw instead of one.

For my card I used one of the pre-coloured Sassy Cheryl images called Pondering Thoughts, I was very cruel and cut off her bottom half , just using the top half.

Pre-coloured image - Pondering Thoughts - Sassy Cheryl at Paper Creator
Digital Papers - Doofles (retired)- K Cronin Barrow
Tonic layering dies - scalloped circles
Spellbinders Die D-lites - Gerber Daisy
Die-namics - A hint of lime font
Die-namics Upsy Daisies die
Ribbon and gems - Meiflower

Pop over to the challenge blog check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of my teamies and say a big hello to our newest member Edna.

Thanks for dropping in,
have a lovely weekend,
I'm off to the Big Event at Event City Manchester to look at Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles, hope you've got something more exciting planned LOL!
hugs,
Colette xx

4 comments:

Karen said...

Ingenious! I thought this was a new image till I went and had a look. Thanks for the inspiration. x

Sharon said...

This is such a sweet image and I love the design and embellishments.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Rosietoes said...

Love the mix of the vibrant colours on this one Colette. Hope your shopping trip was successful. x

Lau W said...

So fab design for this card, a little beauty !
xxx