Saturday 12 July 2014

Watch the Birdie!

For today's card I have used a lovely Sassy Cheryl image of a young boy taking photo's of birds and butterflies, called nimble musicians of the air.
The pre-coloured illustration is available from the Paper Creator store


Pre-coloured illustrations - Nimble Musicians of the air- Sassy Cheryl at Paper Creator
Papers - Don't bug me digital scrap kit - Crazy 4 monograms
Tonic layering dies - circles
Sentiment - computer generated
Grosgrain ribbon and buttons - Meiflower

Thanks for stopping by,
have a lovely weekend,
hugs,
Colette xx




5 comments:

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Colette. I love the adorable image and the design is gorgeous.
Thank you again for your donation. I have completed the walk although I have suffered today.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Pat K said...

Awww...just fabulous! hugs, Pat K x

Becky said...

OH Colette, you pick the most cute images and do such fabulous things with them. This is fabulous.

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous image and I love how youve coloured him, the card design is fabulous to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Karen said...

Nice card design and cute image