Saturday 1 November 2014

A couple of Christmas cards...

... made with a sheet of toppers I printed out twice by mistake.

On my Paper Creator post last weekend, where I made the Christmas pop-up box, I mentioned that somehow or other I had managed to print out the topper sheet twice, well it seemed such a shame not to use it, so I made a couple of Christmas cards with it.
The circles came from the toppers for the box flaps, I used a die to cut them out and was originally planning to make 3 small cards with a topper on each, but then changed my mind and added them all to the same card. For the second card I made a theatre card?!?!?! and used all the bits that would normally pop out of the box to build up the scene.


Spellbinders Grand Labels 4
Tonic Layering dies - Plain Circles and Scalloped Circles
Crafters Companion Embossalicious Let it Snow 6 x 6 folder
Stocking bunting die - Joanna Sheen
Ribbon, bow, bells, Pearl - Meiflower
Sleigh charm and papers - Stash


Thanks for dropping in,
have a lovely weekend,
hugs,
Colette xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cards Colette as always, really like your theatre style card, clever idea!

Vicki xx

Christine L said...

Perfect Christmas cards that anyone would love to receive Colette - and good that they were made from a printing error!

Hugs
Christine x

Becky said...

What awesome Christmas cards Colette.