Saturday 1 August 2015

Christmas birds rocker

It's the first of the month, so that can only mean one thing, it's time to start a new challenge over at The Paper Creator, and this time around our theme is


You don't have to use Paper Creator products to play along and be in with the chance of winning a £10 voucher to spend in store, but if you do, you get two entries into the random draw.

For my card I used one of the fabulous kits from the Rocker card Mega bundle, there are cards for every occasion in this kit, but I decided to get a head start on my Christmas stash and use the Xmas Birds Kit.

I die-cut a scalloped circle and added the rocker section of the kit to it, to make the card base, I also decoupaged the owls onto the topper using the layers that came in the kit.


Xmas birds Rocker card kit - Paper Creator Rocker card Mega bundle
Go Kreate - XL Scalloped Circles
Martha Stewart Pine Branch Punch
Gems and ribbon - Meiflower

Pop over to the challenge blog and check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of my teamies.

Thanks for dropping in and taking a look,
hugs,
Colette xx



1 comment:

Jacee said...

Looks fabulous Colette!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design