Friday 22 April 2016

Bling!

Mei asked me to do her some samples using lots of bling to show on her stall at craft shows, I made her half a dozen samples, one of which I showed on a previous post, so here are a couple more.

Both of these cards are based around straight lines, and are cased from designs I have seen around blog land, although I don't remember where, so if you recognise them please let me know so that I can add links.

I must apologise for the awful photos, they all seem to have a blue tinge, even though the cards are white, it was a pretty miserable day when I photographed them but I had to get them done so that I could pass the cards on to Mei.


For this one I drew some lines in Photoshop, then printed them out, added the different sized stick on gems randomly along each group of lines, a different colour for each set, with randomly placed die-cut flowers in matching colours. If you want to have a go yourself then here is the template I made for the lines, just right click and save, re-size as needed, print it out and bling away.




For this second card I measured and marked the line spacing down the edges of a piece of  14 x 14cm card, drawing the lines very lightly in pencil, I printed the letters out on various polka dot digital papers and used a circle punch to cut them out. The letters were added to each line with foam pads and then I fixed stick on gems of the same colour centrally along each line.
Although I did my letters and wording digitally, they could just as easily be done with rubber stamps.


Thanks for dropping in,
hugs,
Colette xx




5 comments:

Christine L said...

Bling??? someone say BLING? LOL! You had my attention straight away!! LOVE both of these fabulous cards Colette... particularly the top one - and thank you for the template! We can never have too much bling can we??

Big hugs
Christine x

Lau W said...

Wow ! Just faaaab !!!
xx

Maritha said...

Wooow! That is totally blingy... yeah i still make up words. :) Looove your cards

Xx

Maritha said...

Wooow! That is totally blingy... yeah i still make up words. :) Looove your cards

Xx

Sarah said...

These are really pretty xx