Wednesday 21 December 2016

HoHoHo! Merry Christmas!

It's time for the final challenge of the year over at the Paper Shelter, as we are off on our Christmas break for the next three weeks, and because everyone will be busy shopping, cooking and celebrating, the challenge theme couldn't be anything other than the super easy...


There are great prizes up for grabs! If you are our randomly selected winner and play with a TPS image then you have a chance of winning a $30 gift certificate, any other image and you will win three digis of your choice.

To find my winner of the birthday blog hop Paper Shelter image, I asked my grandson Will to pick a number between 1 and 22 (the amount of comments that were left), he chose...
 number 11
I counted down the names until I reached 11 to find the winners name

Christine L
Please visit the Paper Shelter challenge blog to find out how to claim your prize.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to do something different for this challenge and made a Christmas decoration instead of the usual card. I found an 8 inch square canvas box frame amongst my craft stuff, so I gave it a coat of red paint and then decorated it up with digital papers,topped it off with the fabulous Santa Family Selfie pre-coloured image from The Paper Shelter and added some lights by making holes around the image and pushing a set of LED lights through from the back.

TA DAH!!!


Santa Family Selfie - The Paper Shelter
Papers - Believe Nitwits Collection
Sizzix die- Hearts
Crafters Companion Sara Davies Signature collection - Festive Greetings
Sue Wilson - Filigree Holly

Pop over to the Paper Shelter challenge blog and check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of my teamies.

Also I would like to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you
a very merry Christmas
and a happy New Year.

Take care,
hugs,
Colette xx

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Colette, you always make me smile and this image is such a fun one, it makes you feel good to, you always colour them so beautifully and the layout is just stunning. I want to thank you for all your hard work and wish you a very happy Christmas. hugs Shirleyxxxxx