Wednesday 22 March 2017

For the birthday girl

The theme of  the new challenge starting today at the Paper Shelter is...


a pretty easy, self explanatory theme I think.

There are great prizes up for grabs! If you are our randomly selected winner and play with a TPS image then you have a chance of winning a $30 gift certificate, any other image and you will win three digis of your choice.

As I am mega busy at the moment I decided to use an image that I had coloured previously and pair it up with a fabulous word art that I cut on my Silhouette Cameo. I had cut the background image away from the digi stamp before printing and knew that she would be just perfect for perching on the top of one of the letters in the word art. I printed the rest of the sentiment straight onto the background paper, added the Fabulous word art and used foam pads behind the digi-stamp to give a bit of dimension. I then punched out, shaped and layered some daisies before finishing it all off with bling and a bow.


Digital stamp - Retro Chic (altered) - The Paper Shelter
Paper from my scrap box
Fabulous - Silhoutte digital cutting file
X-cut med and large daisy punch
Ribbon and gems - Meiflower

Don't forget to pop over to the Paper Shelter challenge blog and check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of my teamies.

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx



1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Colette, that is one stunning card I love the wording and you always colour your image so beautifully, the papers to are fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx